Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words: What Our Wedding Felt Like

Guess whaaaat? The flash drive of Octopus pro pics is in! (Our photographer blew my mind, she was so fast!) I'm not quite ready to do full-blown recaps yet, because phew, the Bees before me were not kidding, they're a kind of intimidating and enormous task. I've also got a few other posts I'd like to put out there before I segue into recaps, since they'll be my final posts (sob!).

However, since Corey Ann did such a great job of capturing the love, joy, excitement, and all the other emotions of our wedding day, I thought it might be fun to pick out some of the photos that I think convey those feelings most strongly, and show them in sequence. So, without further ado, what our wedding day felt like: a story in pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All photos are credited to Corey Ann Photography.

Do ya feel it? :) What are your hopes for what your wedding day feels like?

No comments:

Post a Comment